This article will help you to find your Apple ID country, which you'll need to download the app, if your company is using a custom Beekeeper App. If you are not sure about your Apple ID Country, you may follow these simple steps to quickly find an answer.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name, then tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap your Apple ID right at the top, then tap “View Apple ID”. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap “Country/Region”.
- Tap “Change Country or Region.” If you don’t see it, log into appleid.apple.com and scroll down to see which country is listed.
- Scroll down the list until you see your country marked with a tick. Here you go!
Now return to the “Get the App” link, select the country of your Apple ID and proceed with the download of your Beekeeper Custom App.