This article will help you to find your Apple ID country, which you'll need to download the app, if your company is using a custom Beekeeper App. If you are not sure about your Apple ID Country, you may follow these simple steps to quickly find an answer.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name, then tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap your Apple ID right at the top, then tap “View Apple ID”. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap “Country/Region”.
- Tap “Change Country or Region.” If you don’t see it, log into appleid.apple.com and scroll down to see which country is listed.
- Scroll down the list until you see your country marked with a tick. Here you go!
Now return to the “Get the App” link, select the country of your Apple ID and proceed with the download of your Beekeeper Custom App.
Please sign in to leave a comment.