There isn't a Beekeeper app specifically for iPads, but you're able to download the iPhone app onto your iPad. You can do this by following these steps:
- Open the App Store app on the iPad
- Search for Beekeeper (The app won’t show up yet... move on to the next step)
- Tap on the “Filters” button next to the search box in App Store
- In the search filters, tap on “Supports” and choose “iPhone Only” from the selection options (the default is iPad Only)
- The Beekeeper app should now appear on the iPad App Store. Tap on the download, buy, or “Get” button to download the iPhone app to the iPad
- Return to the iPad home screen to find the downloaded iPhone app, use it as normal
Please sign in to leave a comment.