In order to submit a custom app request to Apple, your company must first set up a Developer Account.
Items to take care of prior to creating your account:
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/support/D-U-N-S/ to request a D-U-N-S Number
- Note: If you already have a D-U-N-S number, skip this step
- Have the correct legal name of your organization ready
- Note: Apple only enters into contract with organizations that are a legal entity
- The person creating the Apple Developer Account for your organization must have legal authority, e.g. owner / founder, executive team member, senior project lead, or have legal authority granted to you by a senior employee
To create the Apple Developer Account:
- Start your enrollment here and follow the steps
- After you complete the enrollment, Apple will call to confirm your application. This process can take up to 5 - 7 business days.
After you have created the Apple Developer Account:
Grant Beekeeper access to the account following the steps described in this article.