Stream Admins have access to the Dashboard but only to the settings associated with the particular Stream they have been assigned to, as well as that Stream’s analytics. Additionally, they gain certain functionality within the Stream itself, such as moderation capabilities, scheduling posts to be published in advance, and pinning posts to the top of the stream.
Assigning Stream Admin Access
- Login to the desktop app
- Go to the Dashboard by clicking on your profile image in the top right corner and selecting “Dashboard”
- Click the “Streams” tab to the left and then select the “Streams” subtab
- Select the desired stream
- Across the top of the page, select the “Permissions” tab
- Scroll down to the “Individual Permissions” section and add the desired user to this section if you have not already done so
- Click the gear icon to the right of the desired user and select “Edit permissions”
- Check the box under the “Admin” column
All Stream Admins are distinguishable with a check in the “Admin” column.