If you would like to send all employees a periodic sampling of the top posts, you can do so by setting up a Digest Email. This is a great way to target those with an email who have not logged into the app recently, or those with an email who have not logged in at all.
Configuring the Digest Emails:
- Login to Beekeeper on the desktop app
- Click on your profile image in the top right corner and select “Dashboard”
- Click the “Settings” tab to the left and then the “Digest Emails” subtab
- Enable or disable the emails, depending on your preference
- If enabled:
- Enter how many top posts you want to send
- Select the day of the week and time the Digest Email will be sent
- Select how often the Digest Email will be sent
- Click “Customize Text” to add your own message each week, or simply use the default messaging
- If you’d like to see a sample of the Digest Email, either click “Send me a sample digest email” or “Show sample digest email” in the top right corner
How Posts are Chosen for Digest Emails:
- The post has to be at least a day old
- The post may not have appeared in a digest email before
- The post may not contain any "bad words"
- The post needs to have photos or at least a text length of 10 characters or 4 words
- The stream where the post was created needs to be publicly accessible
- The post will not be considered if it was reported by any users
- Preference will be given to posts that have been:
- Read by many users
- Created by someone who has had a lot of likes on previous comments and posts
- Interacted with by many unique users (Have received comments, likes and comment likes. Commenting with a lot of the same users or even the creator will not count).