Surveys are a great tool to gather real-time feedback from employees in a simple way. Use surveys to send a questionnaire to employees and easily measure the results.
Set up your survey:
- Login to Beekeeper on a desktop computer
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner
- Select “Dashboard”
- Click the “Engagement” tab on the left, then the “Surveys” sub-tab
- Click the “+Add Survey” button
- Select the group of users you want to target
- Select a segment to further refine the audience if you like
- Name your Survey and choose if you want to send it from your account or the company account
- Write your message - use the placeholders to make it more personal
- Attach an image to draw people in or a document to provide further information
- Click “Next”
- Click the “+” to add the first single choice question of your survey
- Type the question in the “Ask a question” box, press enter to type the first answer options in the “Add an option”. Press enter again to type your next answer option and continue until you have added all the answer options you need. Each question can have as many options as you want. Users will only be able to choose one option.
- Click “Save”
- You can change the order of the questions by clicking on the three lines to the left of the question (hamburger symbol) and dragging the question to the desired position
- To edit a question simply click on the question and the dialogue window reappears
- To delete a question, click on the trash bin symbol next to the question
- Write the final message of your survey - use the placeholders to make it more personal
- Click “Next”
- Choose if you want to send your campaign immediately or schedule it to be sent at a future date and time
- Click “Next” and review your Survey
- Click “Send Now” or “Schedule” or, to save it as a draft, click “Close” in the top right-hand corner, then “Save Changes”
Once the survey has been sent you will be able to see the results in the survey report. Click on the survey title to review the report. You can track how many users have received, opened, started it or completed it. You can also see how this data evolves over time.
In the “Overview” tab you can see the performance of each question. Click on each question to see how many respondents replied to the question and which option they picked.
In the “Audience” tab you can see a breakdown of who opened and who completed the survey. For a more detailed analysis click on “Download Results” in the top right to download the survey results in an excel or CSV file.