Campaigns are a very useful tool to keep in touch with a segment of your users in a simple and automated way. You can use campaigns to send a message to all your users or a specific group and then see the performance of your message and measure the results.
This video will show you how to:
- Create a campaign
- Analyze campaign performance
- Send a follow up message
Set up your campaign:
- Login to Beekeeper on a desktop computer
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner
- Select “Dashboard”
- Click the “Engagement” tab on the left, then the “Campaigns” sub-tab
- Click the “+Add Campaign” button
- Select the group of users you want to target
- Select a segment to further refine the audience if you like
- Click “Next”
- Name your campaign and choose if you want to send it from your account or the company account. User responses to the campaign will be sent to the account the campaign was sent from
- Write your message - use the placeholders to make it more personal
- Attach an image to draw people in or a document to provide further information
- Click “Next”
- Choose if you want to send your campaign immediately or schedule it to be sent at a future date and time
- Click “Next” and review your campaign
- Click “Send Now” or “Schedule” or, to save it as a draft, click “Close” in the top right-hand corner, then “Save Changes”
Once completed you will be redirected to the main Campaigns page. Here you can see the status of your campaign. A sent campaign is identifiable through a green label, a draft campaign is grey and a campaign that is currently being sent is blue.
Once the campaign has been sent you can view detailed analytics. You will be able to track how many users have received, opened or replied to it. You will also be able to see how the data evolves over time.