The content moderator role was created so that Global Admins and Stream Admins can delegate moderation responsibilities within a stream, without granting the full Stream Admin permissions that allows the user to modify the stream settings including stream permissions.
Assigning Content Moderator Access
- Login to the desktop app
- Go to the Dashboard by clicking on your profile image in the top right corner and selecting “Dashboard”
- Click the “Streams” tab to the left and then select the “Streams” subtab
- Select the desired stream
- Across the top of the page, select the “Permissions” tab
- Scroll down to the “Individual Permissions” section and add the desired user to this section if you have not already done so
- Click the gear icon to the right of the desired user and select “Edit permissions”
- Check the box under the “Moderator” column
All Stream Admins are distinguishable with a check in the “Moderator” column.